All the work that I do with charities in Kenya is only possible through the support of your generous donations.
A small amount can mean a lot to people in need and your money goes a long way in the right hands.
I have a goal to raise $6000 for my next trip to Kenya. This will help me fund the projects I will be working on.
- Building materials and land for new homes
- Days for Girls kits to distribute and educate on
- School books and text books for schools
- Toys and books for sick children in hospital
- Vitamins and supplements to malnourished children
- Building supplies and materials for a new children’s home
While I am on the ground I will be able to determine where the money is needs most and where any spare money should be spent, for example:
- Goats or chickens for families to have milk, eggs and meat.
- Land to farm on for families
- Clean water for a village
- Individual sponsorship for children
The best thing is I will be able to report it all back to you through the power of the web! So look out for updates on all the great things your money has helped achieve.