During my time in Kenya I will work closely with 3 different organisations that do amazing work. You can learn more about them here through the links below.
- Building homes for families in need
- Finding sponsors for children
- Providing cows to families to help them with a sustainable income
- Running a youth football project to encourage kids into school and exercise and away from local drug culture.
- Distributing vitamins and minerals to malnourished children in rural villages
- Building a new children’s home for orphans or deprived children
- Linking children in the slums with generous sponsors
- Working to support other great initiatives with GEF and Days for Girls
- Employing women around the world to sew reusable menstrual kits
- Distributing reusable menstrual kits to young women in need
- Educating and training girls about womens’ health and hygiene